GET PEACE of MIND
100% PRIVATE and ANONYMOUS STD TESTING AT HOME
Test yourself at home– Not necessary to send the test to a Lab!
IF you answer Yes to either of these questions YOU NEED TO GET TESTED!
- Have you had unprotected sex?
- Do you or your partner have multiple sexual partners?
Are You Concerned About Privacy?
Most STD’s are reportable diseases
- Your physician or lab MUST report a positive result. The county or state will then try to locate infected partners.
- Using insurance creates an enduring record of the test.
TEST YOURSELF AT HOME
Get the results in 15 minutes in total privacy
Stop the worry and stress! Totally affordable, globally certified, accurate, home tests are available now! If you test positive see your doctor, if negative your stress is gone with no medical records!
The Center for Disease Control CDC Sees ‘Alarming’ Increase in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- - Many STD’s such as Chlamydia and Gonorrhea often show no symptoms!
- - 1.4 million cases of Chlamydia reported in 2014- the highest number ever to the CDC”
- - “350,000 cases of gonorrhea in 2014”
- - “Syphilis in men causes increased risk of HIV”
IF YOU HAVE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX:
YOU NEED TO TAKE A TEST!
Many STD’s show no symptoms, the only way to know for sure is to get tested. For those that do show symptoms the most common are:
- - Burning during urination
- - Discharge from the vagina or penis
- - Genital sores
- - Itching
- - Pain during sex
- - Lower abdominal pain
- - Testicular pain
TAKE A TEST!
Get your private in-home test kit now! Discreet packaging, mailed to your door, 99% accuracy, no labs, no physicians, no reporting.
We have Home test kits for:
Chlamydia Test Kit
Syphilis Test Kit
Gonorrhea Test Kit
Hepatitis B Test Kit
Take control of your sexual health! Get Tested!
Get tested in the privacy of your own home! No Labs, No government officials! Take control and test yourself!
National Library of Medicine
“In the case of sexually-transmitted diseases (STDs) the county or state will try to locate sexual contacts of infected people to make sure they are disease-free or are treated if they are already infected.”
CDC Sees ‘Alarming’ Increase in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
"Women can lose their reproductive health for a lifetime from infection of chlamydia or gonorrhea...."
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
“Any physician, intern, or other person who makes a diagnosis … a sexually transmitted infection shall make a report of such infection to the health authorities in accordance with the provisions of section 25-1-122(1)...."